Saturday, March 31, 2018

The Journey of a Trainee (part 1)


Assalamualaikum. Here, by the time I begin typing – it’s 2.15 am in the morning.
Not knowing how I would handle the sleepiness later, but yet I am not sleepy.
Thus I thought of talking about my practicum experiences and of some personal affairs too.

A working life at this one hotel in Shah Alam I am currently being trained at; is still the way it had been since weeks before – so far, so fine. It’s even getting drawn and painted by more colors; as well getting interesting. In term of working experience and of my personal opinion too. Of five weeks training – I am now getting familiar to being trusted by senior workers at my department and several times getting complimented about my working performance. While all of these are getting me hyped and get me encouraged. At times, are giving me more of the thrills too. I have this thought like, nothing will come way easy. Situation of such being scolded at or disappointing fellow work-mate might come somehow sooner or later. Being said to have done great job as for now, even freaked me more thinking of how to handle the unexpected things to come ahead.
I am so blessed, for all the concerns, courtesy and of good act (especially of nicest words) given to me… none of them has left my head yet. tbh I am getting way more overly attached by days, I bet so.
By far, I like attending EO Briefing the most. In fact tht it is such a crucial session to be conducted which need proper attention and on… anyhow, this is one of the most fun too (as for me obviously). Especially because it gets foods together (and I get to eat!) Hhahah. The food part is the best part, most probably is the factor of me liking this session. Heh. Low key joke (read : still favouring the session bcs of the food too. Plus other reasons included) I favour attending it because of all the CATS members are weirdly fun to begin with; and yet the session will be conducted by them. Thus I said, it gets interesting as it is getting conducted. Mostly the briefing is being lead by my immediate superior – the boss. Frankly speaking it is hella fun, and gets even funnier when it turns to a complete chaos (the briefing is). As long as the information being sent, rightfully received and correctly understood.. I learn that those are fine despite the process taken in communicating and delivering the information. It seemed so by far.

Hey, currently continue typing this at 1.13pm from MSSAS.

So yeah, there're still tons of story and of heartfelt to share and to tell to. but words are yet being restructured and so on. It'll take sometime. It's almost the time for Zohor prayer, gotta end this real soon not knowing when will I come and continue again. Maybe on another weekend? But not a promise thou. My bad that I opened my laptop and connect it to wifi a little later than the timing I had while planning on this last night.

Anyway, weekend well spend in shaa Allah. at least the way I wish it is - I get to come here (by successfully walking) performing a solat sunat tahiyatul masjid, dhuha and proceed with reciting Quran (plus of course, several minutes of qailullah which then get dragged to a great nap. hahahah) of my last bookmark. little things; but frankly speaking I am still teaching myself to get used to such practices. Going to make this a weekend routine then.

okay dah bang.
ciao

esok kerja.
may Allah ease tomorrow and  days ahead.

No comments: